Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

love and scary fun


How can it be that I want to spend my whole life with this one person? I never thought that it was possible to care for one person so much. What is love? No one can define love because love is not a feeling nor an emotion. It is like an extra heartbeat, an extra breath in your lungs. When the One and I met my life completely changed. At the age of 26 I thought I’d go through life alone and then this little light shone on me. At first I was confused with feelings of happiness on the one side and sort of being scared on the other. Being alone for 26 years and suddenly entering a serious relationship and experiencing certain feelings for the first time in my life was scary, but fun in a way. Scary fun.

Written by The One

0 comments: