Blog Archive

Sunday, December 20, 2009

fear


A couple of nights ago, I had a nightmare just after falling asleep. The dream went like this: I was visiting my mother; The One was in the Cape, visiting his mother. It was late at night and I was very tired, but I had to go outside and get something in the car. While outside, sleep overcame me and I fell asleep on the paving behind the car. A few seconds later, I awoke to find some creature dragging me off into the darkness. It was terrifying! I woke up and could not sleep again that night.

Long ago, when we were visiting my grandparents in Bethal on their smallholding one time, I also had such a terrifying nightmare. It was also just after falling asleep; I was wandering around in the dark house in my dream. Suddenly, A black creature materialised out of the darkest shadows. It had glowing red eyes and told me in a raspy voice that it was going to kill me. I also awoke and could not sleep again that night, and many after that.

Written by I

0 comments: