Blog Archive

Sunday, April 04, 2010

bells


Four posts in one day. Wow. There may be more; I am feeling inspired and I have lots of time on my hands with all the lovely public holidays. Just don't get used to it.

The little bell around the neck of the Lindt easter bunny I got for my birthday is a perfect fit for Vicky. I like to know where she is. I am afraid that she may fall off the balcony the way Lizz did when she was that age. I told Vicky that her little tongue sticking out like that makes her look retarded, but she just told me to push off since she can't help it and have I ever heard of a retarded cat?

People seem to know that I am a chocoholic. I got the cutest chocolate cow from my boss for my birthday. I was so sad to smash her and eat her. But there you go.

Written by I

0 comments: