Blog Archive

Sunday, April 04, 2010

new look


I become bored with things so quickly. A new dull look for a new dull season. I quite like the new blog picture - I made a collage of deep edges photographs of us all, converted it to greyscale, traced it and then put the trace result on top of the original photograph which I had converted into a duotone bitmap. For those of you who are interested.

It becomes quite cold at night now. Even Elizabeth the Unapproachable comes to sit with us on the couch when we are watching TV. Victoria the Silent has something wrong with her mouth which she can't open properly. We've had her at the vet and she is on cortisone and antibiotics to see if it will work.

And now for something completely different: a series of failed family pictures. What a badly planned affair - we hadn't even bothered to fix our bed hair. And of course, the animals would not be still. I still have scars from where Elizabeth the Vicious hacked my arm in an attempt to escape. Alfred the Flatulent almost killed us. Geoffrey the Highly Strung would not stop fidgeting. The photos were taken before Victoria joined us, so I suppose we will have to repeat the entire exercise at some point in the future.

Written by I


0 comments: