Blog Archive

Sunday, April 25, 2010

sims



I have been playing with the Watson family in The Sims and I recently built them a very nice house. The One says it is the best house I have ever built in The Sims, so I though I should share it with you. Remember that you can click on the pictures for a bigger, unsquashed version.

The house from the street.













The front door.










The entrance hall.











The living room.










The kitchen.










The dining room looking back at the front door. You can see some of the canopic jars I collected during my travels in Egypt.













The first bedroom. That's our adopted son Charles asleep in bed, dreaming of a computer mouse.













The master bedroom. I am dreaming of little red shoes. The One is dreaming of music.











The house as viewed from the beach.










And this is the serene view at sunset from the private master bedroom balcony.











Written by I

0 comments: