Sunday, May 16, 2010

soup and toilet paper

 Last night, I made us the most delicious soup. It was not very complicated, just your garden variety vegetable soup. Beef, onion, celery, carrots, leeks, potato, some stock, garlic, salt and pepper. We had it with toasted garlic bread (store bought). We ate it while watching What Dreams May Come, which disturbed us both a little bit.

I have discovered that I really like cooking using good, fresh produce.

*

This afternoon when we went to the corner shop for a bottle of wine, I noticed a vandalised roll of toilet paper in the back of the car next to us. I wrote about a vandalised roll of toilet paper in our bathroom just the other day - the post is here. Be very careful, I think there is a toilet roll rapist out there. I have to apologise for the quality of the photograph, but my phone does not take very good photographs and I was in a rush because I didn't want to be interrogated by the owner of the car as to why I was photographing his car.

Written by I
Post a Comment