Blog Archive

Monday, January 31, 2011

time


Still posting from my trusty phone.

Can you believe that the first month of the new year is over? Did it also whoosh past you?

The Chinese new year starts on Thursday, the 3rd of February. It is to be the year of the Rabbit.

I wonder about the new year festivities at Nan Hua. We attended the last two festivals, but we missed it this year somehow. Maybe the festival is this weekend, but we will still not be able to go because I am working again on Saturday. On Sunday we have to entertain the family. We really can't get out of it this time.

I see a hurried spring clean in my immediate future.

Anyway, yesterday was a lovely day. We finally managed to get all the washing clean and dry. Few things come close to the comfort of clean sheets and pillows and pyjamas!

So, the title of this post is "time". And here's what I am thinking: let's bury this has-been month and get on with the fresh new one.

Written by I
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

0 comments: