Thursday, March 31, 2011

birthdays

Been a while, I know. Month from hell and all that old poop.

Tomorrow, I face false smiles and insincere good wishes from the guys at work. I have discovered, only by dint of being very observant and sharp(ish) that a cake has been prepared to celebrate my birthday at work tomorrow since I will not be there on Saturday, my actual birthday.

Big Sigh.

Insincere things upset me, even if I discover it in myself as I think I just have.

Written by I

PS.

Yes, our bandwidth has run out, which is why I'm posting from my handsome and trusty BlackBerry. Try doing this kind of magic from an LG Cookie. See what my current device of wizardry does? It automatically inserts the phrase at the very end of this post at the bottom of all outgoing e-mails. That's sooo snobbish.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
Post a Comment