Blog Archive

Monday, November 14, 2011

victoria part deux


I have not been able to listen to Amy Winehouse since her sudden and shocking death. Given the current circumstances, I suppose it is a little macabre to decide to face that fear now to prevent it from becoming some festering complex.

But life is forced forward and it drags us along, kicking and screaming sometimes. So the soundtrack for this post is darling Amy's You Know That I'm No Good. And then her rendition of Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow for good measure.

Vicky has been missing for more than 48 hours now. At the moment my emotions ping-pong between:
  • seeing her again in just a second, chattering away cheerfully
  • mistaking her little body for a plastic bag next to the road the way Deric Longden finds a beloved kitten in Enough To Make a Cat Laugh.
Yes. Life is sad and ugly.

Written by I

0 comments: