Blog Archive

Saturday, November 05, 2011

lawnmower part deux


We had to visit Mother early this morning to take her supplies from the towns but when we got back it was the lawnmower, the lawn and I. 


That's me in the side garden, mowing away with our tiny mite, which works surprisingly well. A tiny mower for a tiny lawn. It takes about half an hour to do the entire place, petite mower and all. I love it. Yes, I know I need to lose a bit off the middle. And just look at those saggy man-tits!

I last mowed the lawn on Wednesday evening when we finally had time to go get the horridly expensive adaptor lead which we needed. They don't say these kinds of things on the box, you know. Just have to know it. And they only had it in ugly cerise pink, which I loathe. I suppose it makes it easier to see the stupid thing.

Anyway, the grass grew this much in two days, what with all the rain we've had.


These photos were taken before and after, for the daft.

We also figured out why the mower has such an odd-shaped head, almost like an Alien. It is to hold the costly magenta extension lead when you're not using it. Duh.


*

How is it that I am at home on a Saturday? Well, the boss gave me "off" today. I still had to bring home some work which has to be done by Monday.

I have said it before and I will say it again - there is no rest for the wicked.

Written by I

0 comments: