Tuesday, February 21, 2012

powerless

I am typing this post from The One's phone because my dear BB is useless. The battery indicator was already in the yellow this morning when the darling woke itself at 6:00am, but I stupidly put my faith in Eskom and decided I'd charge the phone when it became drained at work.

Anyway, work being what it is my phone cried for help all day but I was unable to assist in a timely fashion and it succumbed around 14:30 just as I was trying to BBM The One that our electricity at work was off. It was like a vicious Möbius strip: I had to tell The One that the electricity was off but my phone's battery was flat and I had no way to recharge it.

So, it seems that there is a very large part of Pretoria without electricity tonight. I wonder how many of them are as disconnected as I.

Written by I
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
Post a Comment