Sunday, April 08, 2012

fence 2


Listen to this, and then you’ll know how we’re feeling right now:


That’s right; we’re all squeaky and pumped up on natural endorphins from the effort of digging four more post holes for Project Fence: Phase 2.

We donned our rather drab and informal fence fairy uniforms after getting out of bed at 12:00pm.

To my credit, I once again managed to drag myself out of bed to feed 3 ravenous cats and three famished dogs at 9:00 without being fully awake. I even had an early morning fag outside before collapsing onto the warm and inviting bed again.

Anyway, after we got up I had to dash to the local Spar to replenish emergency supplies, after which we dug them holes. We rested every five minutes so as not to overly tax our bulbous bodies.


Ever so slowly, we are managing to sort our some unsorted stuff and we the stronger for it. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Written by I
Post a Comment