Blog Archive

Friday, March 29, 2013

happy easter | au revoir


I have no idea how I made it through the week but it's finally over and we had a good rest today.

I was up around 9:00am but went back to bed a little later and slept until 11:00. Then we went to the shops where I braved the payday throngs. A guy in a large pink rabbit suit handed marshmallow easter eggs to the kids in the shop. The One heard a woman tell her husband how terrified of the rabbit their kid had been. I'm glad I didn't have that job, it must have been stifling in that suit.

Even so, winter is on its sad way again. Nights are cooler and the sun rises later and sets earlier.

Anyway, the week was bad at work because it was month end and on top of that Corlea finished work yesterday. Willa left a week ago. I'll be alone for a month before the replacement arrives. I only heard they'd appointed someone at Corlea's farewell dinner at Rust on Thursday.


Written by I



0 comments: