Blog Archive

Saturday, February 01, 2014

1 february 2014


Once again I find myself in the awkward position of apologising for the puny number of posts I produced last month. I'm afraid my mind's been increasingly obsessed with a wave of dark things which I cannot control nor mention here.

It saddens me tremendously that the blog suffers as a result.

Still, I'll be forever thankful that the Graces allowed me to find The One, who accepts this obscene madness of mine as unconditionally as I accept his. He remains my steadfast beacon.

Through devious stratagems the mania should be cauterised within a week or so.

*

Even though the tally at work-prison for 2014 has yet to reach the 30 day mark, tempers have already flared and nerves have been frayed too soon. Again, it is not a nice place to spend 10 to 12 hours a day.


Some calendars built a freedom bridge in an attempt to escape the buff K-Minolta Bizhub C6000 when they were ejected from the printer. None made it. It was funny to giggle in the slave-house.

*

Dirk visited us last month all the way from Finland and I was able to snap the twins together. These days, they're normally half an earth removed from one another.


Mine is The One on the left.

Written by I

0 comments: