Blog Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2014

a light at the end


With my job growing increasingly unbearable I am forced to invent more and more captivating ways to occupy my mind when I have a little free time, especially since we don't drink any more.

Pinterest has been my steadfast friend in this regard but last night I wasn't in the mood for lounging on the couch, stuffing my face with cheesepuffs and jabbing at my phone using greasy fingers while disregarding three drooling dogs. Instead I grabbed a flashlight, my laser pointer and camera to brave the cold outside just like last week and try my hand at light painting.

On the other side of the wall a neighbour was loudly giving his intoxicated opinion about the state of the economy. His equally baked companions joined in the discussion every now and then but I ignored them and went quietly about my business. I carefully set the camera up on the tripod, pressed the button and proceeded to prance around in the dark whilst flashing lights like a madman.

As is my wont, I'll simply let the resulting photos speak for themselves.





Written by I

0 comments: