Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

straight A's


Don't you Abhor Awakening 10 minutes before your Alarm is set to go off? It was pointless to try to go back to sleep so I Arose, put on my branded Apparel and went Away to work.

An Aimless Activity. Starting at exactly 6:50am I set About fending off the Aggression of Agitated customers and Abusive colleagues. I was Asked to give Account of my sales Actions for June and was held Accountable for my Abject Averages. Apparently I should Assertively Ameliorate my Aims A.S.A.P.

Annoying drivers dotted my Abscondence from that Abrasive place. Angels watched over me because I reached our little Abode unhurt. Sadly, though, The One has band practice tonight and Alone I Aimlessly Amble About. Amstel proves an Awful Ally.

The sole highlight of this day will be when my love returns from his Irish Sojourn. Will it be a Better day when Aurora wakes us tomorrow?

Written by I



0 comments: