Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

best in b&w


Why not? Still home alone, I'm doing a best 7 Black & White music videos:

No. 7: 1812 Overture - Tchaikovsky


I've always maintained that the best performances of this monumental work features the largest cannons. This version does not disappoint.

No. 6: Toya Delazy - Pump It On


Yeah. Go, South Africa!

No.5: Depeche Mode - Strangelove


Shunned worldwide, but so brilliant.

No.4: Adele - Someone Like You


Just wow.

No. 3: Madonna - Girl Gone Wild


This video is so irreverent. And desirable.

No.2: Monarchy - Living Without You


Best played at 12:00AM on 1 January upon your indoor hi-fi system at 150%+ to ensure your pets remain unaware of the yobbos firing cheap but immensely loud firecrackers outside. Repeat until 3:00AM on the same day and as many times after that as needed to maintain a reasonable level of sanity.

No.1: Woodkid - I Love You (Quintet Version)


I'm afraid this one still wins. I love you, Mr van Rooyen.

Written by I

0 comments: